Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on March 21, 2007
I just had to write a review on this phone, after seeing some fairly unfounded reviews I figured I didn't want to write it until I had fully "tested" out my own! Admittedly, I did not get my phone from Amazon--but hopefully you will find my review beneficial all the same.

Okay, I noticed--first off--one reviewer complained (there is no better way to put it) about the phone being "crap"--saying reception or whatever was poor. Well I want to say that this couldn't be far from the truth; at least as far as my phone gones--it couldn't be better! Another reviewer mentioned, that she had difficulty setting the phone to her network--or to be more specific, she was displeased that she could not get all of her features working--like email and web access--thus giving the phone another unfortunate strike. I can tell you from personal experience with mines I'm not gonna lie and say that I wasn't simiarly frustrated when I--initially-couldn't get mine setup to my Cingular network. However, if one takes the time and a little "googling" you can find various Motorola modding forums [...] and sites like that w/ other Motorola unlocked phone users that will happily guide you in the right direction to getting your phone working to just about any network! Literally, with a little persistance it took me less than a week--a matter a fact, within the same week that I got my phone--to completely have mines configured to my Cingular network (email, web, and all)!

Top it off w/ the iTunes and the hot color and this phone is a absolute winner in my book--by far the best cell I've had! Hope my lil' review helps! :)
review imagereview image