May 11, 2012
Believe all of the glowing reviews. Telikin has perfected the interface and hardware for seniors. And they didn't leave any useful applications out; Pictures, Skype, Facebook, Weather, Mail... I grin at the home screen notifications that tell you everything you need to know in one place. Usually I don't do reviews even when requested, in this case I went out of my way to write this one, before I was asked. This purchase was for my sister in law, can't wait for my Dad's MS XP computer to fail so we can get him one of these. Oh, and I just tested the power consumption, less than 30 watts! Leave it on all day without having to worry about paying your electric bill.

Mike