Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 4, 2013
So far I am very pleased with this purchase. I normally wear size 10 1/2 and purchased the size 11. I have pain from walking barefoot on tile floor and wanted a flip-flop with arch support to wear around the house. In addition to this product, I also purchased the Spenco Quartet and Sole Sports flip-flop sandals. I have been wearing all the sandals for a couple of weeks now and the OluKai Ohana Sandal is by far my favorite. The sandal is very stylish, yet supportive and comfortable. I would recommend this sandal to anyone looking for arch support in a flip-flop sandal.

As far as comparing the products purchased on a scale of 1-5 I would rate them:

OluKai Ohana: Style 5, Arch Support 5, Comfort 5
Spenco Quartet: Style 4, Arch Support 3, Comfort 4
Sole Sport: Style 4, Arch Support 5, Comfort 3*

For the Spenco Quartet and Sole Sport I originally bought size 11 and returned them for size 10. For the Spenco Quartet it was definitely the right choice to move down a size. They have a comfortable fit and there is bump in the ball of the foot feature that feels good when walking around, but the arch support is not as noticeable compared to the others. *For the Sole Sport moving down a size may not have been the right choice as the strap across the foot is too tight. I kept the size 10 thinking I could break them in and they are getting more comfortable with each wear, but the strap mark is still visible on my foot when I take them off. Ultimately I think the Sole Sport may provide the best arch support and pain relief as it has a cup-style feature for the heal that I like, but I would recommend going with the larger size if purchasing.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?