Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 1, 2010
I have to agree with T. Simons previously - The idea of "reviewing" this is kind of silly, but I thought I'd put in a quick note for those looking to read it on the Kindle. If you haven't read it in any form yet, do so: I cannot more strongly recommend any text for political insight, written in a timeless, easy-to-grasp way.

This edition reads well, with few errors I noticed (and I'm pretty nit-picky) with unobtrusive, helpful footnotes and translation notes. While I'm sure the two additional texts at the end are helpful for an in-depth review of the thinking of the time, I didn't take much from them, but I didn't download it for them, so no harm done.

Overall, a great one to have on your Kindle - short, concise, and classic. I'm keeping this on-board as a reference text.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?