Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on July 13, 2013
I'd like to start off that the customer service was amazing with very fast responses!

I bought this great camera because I wanted one that had a nice zoom without the bulkiness of a big camera. I was at my daughter's softball game and sitting from the bleachers, I zoomed in close enough to see her face when she was batting. It takes excellent pictures from far away. The pictures don't come out grainy when you zoom in and print them out.

The camera is very light weight and has many options/features. I'm still trying to navigate through those so I can't really comment on it. My main buying incentive was the price, the zoom and overall size of the camera. I bought it in white because I have a white iPhone and iPad and wanted everything to match.

This camera has exceeded my expectations. I hope you find this review helpful. Good luck!
11 comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?