Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 7, 2012
I was thirteen the year that President Kennedy died. I sobbed as I walked home from school that day. I sobbed as I read this book and there were moments that I felt like I was reliving all of this with Agent Hill. The killing, the motorcade, the funeral ,the warren commission, all of it.

The compassion these men feel for the "First Family" is obvious, the sacrifices they make are phenomenal. Thank you would never be enough to repay them for their service to our country .

This book is indescribable and a must read. There are no words to describe the emotions I felt reading it nor the insight to the personal life of Mrs. Kennedy.

Thank you Agent Hill for sharing your heartfelt memories.
11 comment| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?