Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 19, 2011
I was very reluctant to spend $800+ for a grill. We just moved into a house which has a natural gas line and I wanted to be able to use that. None of the hardware stores in our area sold NG grills, nor would they put them together. I was expecting a nightmare putting this thing together. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Just follow the step by step instructions and you'll be grilling your first steak in a couple of hours.

My only issue didn't relate to the grill, but the connection from my house. I had to visit a hardware store to get a 3/8" to 1/2" adapter for the gas connection. Once all that was taken care of, I fired it up full blast and it got up to 500 degrees in less than 10 minutes. I cooked my first steak on this grill tonight and the outcome was perfect.

If you're like me and debating the steep price, you get what you pay for in terms of quality of the materials and perfect food perparation. I highly recommend this grill, if you're looking for durability and quality.

The box is very heavy and requires freight delivery, but Amazon has the best companies handling that. Delivery couldn't have gone any smoother, and we got the grill in less than 3 days.
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.