BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 20, 2010
When I have put on other waist nippers, my reaction has been: "Yeah, I'm thinner, but I still don't have a figure." With the 821 model of the Rago, I have a WAIST! WOW!!

I purchased mine based on my hip measurement, because my jelly-belly gives me practically no waist at all, so nothing on the size chart matched up to my measurements. I made the right choice, size-wise. (NOTE: The Amazon size charts don't work for this product; had I used the Amazon charts, I would have bought too small a size; I used instead the Rago size chart and bought the correct size. Here is the Rago size info:
X Small (2-4), Hip 34, Waist 24;
3X Large (20), Hip 46, Waist 36;
4X Large (22), Hip 48, Waist 38;
5X Large (24), Hip 50, Waist 40;
6X Large (26), Hip 52, Waist 42;
7X Large (28), Hip 54, Waist 44.
You can see more pictures and info online at the HERROOM website [...]

I would post a picture, but there's no way that's happening online ;), so let me describe the effect: this reduced my waist measure noticeably, with the maximum compression to the waist, not the hip. In my case, it also pulled in my rib cage(mine is broad)& also improved my posture (which I thought was good!). Makes my figure look so much better, and the overall effect in clothing is so amazing - I swear it took YEARS off my appearance.

There was some bulging above the top (though not at the bottom), but once I put my brassiere on (which I had to tighten to the tightest hooks & I could probably wear a smaller band size when using this product), the brassiere took care of the bulge. So the bulge was not a concern.

I highly recommend that you try this product. Its design is unique in that the tapes that define the waist give you a slimmer waist as compared to other products that only squish you all over.
66 comments| 283 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?