Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 12, 2009
I live in Japan and have to lot of walking between home and the station and then the station and the office. This is a really convenient umbrella because it is relatively light and is nice and wide when open. I but it in the outside pocket of my back pack and don't have to worry about the weather any more.

The only problem that I have had is that I accidentally hit the release button a few times while I was using it and it closed and gave me a little shaking shower of rain.

Hopefully not a mistake I will repeat. Other than that, it is well worth the price.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?