Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 19, 2012
I bought this xbox specifically to upgrade my current one and specifically for the advertised 250gb hard drive included package. The HDD however, was not included. I will update this review IF this is resolved, but in the interim this is not a product that is as advertised. Buyer beware.

UPDATE: After speaking with an amazon service associate I am repacking the product and sending back for a full refund. Further review revealed that in addition to the hard drive having been removed from the xbox I was also shorted a microphone and the battery pack to the controller. I've bought another one at Fry's electronics and verified that this is indeed the intended content (Fry's was 5 dollars more expensive after all tax and shipping considerations. I am a prime member (free shipping)). Looking closer at the packaging it is obvious that this product was opened and used prior to it being sold to me as "new". The seller was directly from Amazon. I am sure this is very possibly a hiccup in the system and somehow a returned box inadvertently made its way back into the new pile, but it's definitely caused me to re-evaluate my trust in Amazon.
11 people found this helpful