August 17, 2013
I'd been hunting for some lights to drape across the my patio.Wanted something different but nothing outrageous. When I saw these I thought they were perfect and had to order them. I love that they are solar powered and star shaped. The packaging is heavy duty and included a beautiful thank you card and small gift. What a nice touch! Already have a few solar stakes in my yard and they aren't very bright so I was pleasantly surprised that these stars light up nicely. They look really beautiful and so festive and fun. Some of my neighbor's have asked where I found them. They also come with stake's if you prefer them for the yard. One thing that's very helpful is they come on automatically, which solar lights do, but I'm used to having to plug in a string of lights. The seller followed up by email to make certain I received my lights and to offer extra tips for using, although instructions were included and were easy to read and follow. I'm planning on order several of these for Christmas. Everyone has little white lights, but I'm planning on having white star lights. Almost forgot, they have two settings. Steady and blinking. They really are beautiful!
7 people found this helpful