Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2011
I'm very conservative and a mom, so for this movie I put all those thoughts aside and just enjoyed the film. I laughed my butt off! I would never go around swearing or doing crude things and I don't condone anyone who does...but this is a movie, and a dumb one at that. That's the point, its supposed to be dumb. I don't understand the bad reviews. If you know its going to be a disgusting movie based on other reviews, not to mention the rating advisory, then why give it a bad review for being disgusting?

I found myself chuckling for hours afterword. There is something about the way McBride says the F word (and he said it a lot) that makes me giggle every time. Portman was wonderful! She is so serious and believable, completely out of place with everyone else and yet it works so well. The special effects and action were actually great, much better then I expected. Not only is it funny but with all the action its not boring either. I have no idea how the cast made it though this one with a straight face. Too funny!
32 helpful votes