BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 6, 2010
I don't normally purchase extended warranties. However, my routers die out in a year or two, so, with the low price of the 3 year extended warranty, I decided to get it. Although I haven't used it (and hope I don't have to), I find their communications to be very good.

They made a mistake on the warranty period, discovered the error, and contacted me to let me know it would be corrected. They have been very responsive. The only thing I would like to see improved, so far, is clear instructions that you need to upload your receipt to them so they have the actual product name that the warranty covers. Otherwise the warranty just say's "Electronic item" (electronic in my case).

I like their site where you can log in and see your warranty information. Also, the people I spoke to were friendly.

I'm satisfied that if I need to use the warranty coverage, it will be taken care properly.
What's this?