Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 1, 2012
I just purchased the book from the bookstore and loving it. I'm Vietnamese and after looking through the book I knew I need to buy it. I cooked Pho (beef noodle soup) and spring rolls from the book and it was very tasty. Can't wait to cook my way through this wonderful book. Thank you Mr. Phan!!

updated 10/2 I just cooked banh xeo (crepe with pork and shrimp), another tasty dish. I need to go shop for ingredients to cook the meatballs for banh mi (Sandwich filled with meat, pickled veggies).
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?