BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2011
I love this scale. It works and looks great and is extremely accurate (it is solidly in lock-step with the very expensive commercial scale they use at my gym). The blue LED readout is nice and bright and is big enough to read on bleary mornings even without my contacts in. Another feature I like is the switch on the bottom that allows you select measurements in kilos, pounds or stone. That's right stone. Now the next time I meet someone from the UK I can say with complete confidence, "I prolly go about 18 and a half stone, don't you know old chap. Pip, pip and cheerio."

I have a newer version (September 2011) so I have zero issues with the "tap to turn on" thing some have whined about in the amazon ratings. I would say that problem is completely solved. The hardware is all solid and the whole thing is well built, plus EatSmart provides you a 2 year warranty! I would take care because some items you keep in the bathroom would probably chip or break the sturdy tempered glass panel if you were to accidentally drop something on the unit--but hey, remember it's made of glass! If you are worried about that, just don't buy a glass scale. But your unbreakable "full metal jacket" unit could never look as cool as this one. Love this scale!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink