Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2012
At my age, I never imagined I would enjoy a children's book. However, the author, Pam Brossman draws you in with this quick and easy read. You immediately become familiar with the cast of characters and their adventures word by word.

The illustrations are colorful and enchanting and quite extraordinary if I must say so myself. I'm truly intrigued.

Towards the end of the book there are a group of puzzles and a link to download pages to color. It's an entertainment center all wrapped up into a simple Kindle book. WOWEE... Any child would love this book and could relive the adventure over and over!

IF I am so intrigued and excited, I can only imagine how a child would feel. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens when Zasper goes to live at the palace, in Rainbow Kingdom and learns how to use his magic rainbow tail!

CONGRATULATIONS Pam Brossman, You've done it again!

Roz Fruchtman ~Say It With eCards