Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 31, 2005
I saw this book at a friend's house, who just moved back from the U.K. and bought this book there. We both have daughters who are the same age, and spend a lot of time at each others house. After eating several meals together with the kids, I deceided that their food tasted much better than the things I cooked. The first time I made a receipe from the book, my husband came home and was all excited, smelling the flavours before he even entered the house, hoping this would be our dinner. Sadly, not only I had to tell him that I was cooking for our 1 year old daughter, but in addition fight him off tasting the food.

My daughter is now 2 years 3 month old and I am still using receipes on a regualr basis from this book to cook dinner for the whole family.

I highly recommened, especially for first time moms, who wonder what to make for thir child besides steamed carrots and broccoli. Very healthy receipes that taste AWESOME!!!!
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?