Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 30, 2004
Wow! I've never generated so much empowerment, freedom, and self-esteem so quickly! I'm following the 3-part plan laid out so beautifully in this book: Dream It, Plan It, Live It, and I am definitely on my way to creating the best year of my life. The crux of the book for me? Asking myself each day who I would have to be -- and what qualities I would have to express -- in order to reach my goals and feel great about myself. That question alone has the power to change lives.

Marry that insight with the book's strong focus on making a plan and taking action, and you have in your hands a clear and concise recipe for creating the best year of your life, over and over again.
0Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?