48 of 58 people found the following review helpful
Great Way To Organize Your Luggage!,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: eBags Packing Cubes - 3pc Set
- As a well-seasoned traveler of many years, I first started using the Luggage packing solutions by eagle and others. Last year, I bought some eBags packing cubes as a Christmas present for one of my friends, and they had nothing but accolades to say about them. So this year, I updated my entire travel luggage, so to meet and surpass the airlines restrictions, as well, as to curtail the runaway airline extra luggage fee's; by organizing my wardrobe to "fit" into a couple of carry-on's. These packing cubes have allowed me to accomplish just that, especially for short trips that don't last longer than 9 to 12 days. Of course, if I'm staying somewhere for a month or two, I use my largest-sized suitcase, that gets checked-in, plus a carry-on and a backpack. I really do like eBags, and have scored a few fantastic leather pieces of travel gear and rugged brand name luggage, as they sometimes have better deals than on this site, just FYI.
Highlights - Relative inexpensive, durable, easy to clean & maintain! What's Not To Like!
* With the Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, just in case, the TSA screeners want to search thorough your luggage.
* Also they can pull or search your clothes, without trashing them, hence, they stay nice & neat!
* So Much Easier now to Unpack/Repack at the Hotel or Resort or Vacation Home suite.
* My new Carry-on luggage also came with a couple of Zip Bags, one large, one medium size, that has added more Options.
* Strongly Recommend that you purchase the Wire Locks (easier to put on/remove by you or the TSA). And let them know that you have their "approved" luggage locks, before you walk away, so you don't get called back to open your luggage later, I don't know why some people traveling in late 2010, just aren't paying attention to these little details, that can save them a whole lot of hassle, at the airport. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Travels!