Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 3, 2009
I bought this product in anticipation of a three-week stint in Italy during which I would not have access to an American AC plug. I am bringing my MacBook Pro and already have the Apple M8794G/B World Travel Adapter Kit to keep my notebook charged overseas. However, having very recently purchased a DSi (read: this product arrived before the DSi did) I wanted an inexpensive way to charge my DSi while I was away from home. Enter the USB Power Charge Cable Adapter, which seemed like a natural solution, and something that would suffice - but the product is so good that I felt the need to write a review. There are a couple things that make it excellent:
a) The price. It's right. Paying less than $6 shipped (in my case it arrived in 2 days with regular shipping from HDE) is spot on for a useful cable like this.
b) The make. This cable has a finish which feels remarkably similar to that of the DSi, and the coloring is a match for the matte black DSi. I am also happy to say that the product quickly and easily charges the DSi without any hassle.

Update: More than 4 years in and this product is still going strong and charges my DSi very well. Very glad I purchased it!
11 comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.