Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 30, 2012
I like this album, I really do. I am one of 'those' LP fans who wish for the Hybrid Theory days and I know that's not going to happen. I came to terms with it. It's a 12 step process. ANYHOW.

That being said, I think this album, TO ME, was like having a craving for ice cream but getting frozen yogurt instead. Still pretty good but not quite what you have in mind.

I like the album but it sounds a little funky and I can't quite put my finger on why. I've listened to it about 5 or 6 times through now and I really. really. REALLY. want to love it but I can't. If you are a fan of the old LP you may have mixed emotions about it, like me. If you really liked the last album you will probably enjoy it a little more.

But, I will say, a SOLID album and worth a buy if you are a LP fan.

In the end (no pun intended), whenever I want to hear old LP I listen to old LP and I am still just as happy as the day I first popped in Hybrid Theory. So I guess I don't really need a new-old album anyways!
88 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details