Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 29, 2013
I LOVE this shirt. I bought it for a fishing/trekking trip in Belize and I wore it almost daily. It was great to use in lieu of sunscreen--on the boat or just walking around in the midday sun--since it is made out a GREAT material that is much cooler and "breezier" than other UPF shirts I have tried. When it's 80 degrees and humid, the thought of putting on anything thicker than this shirt was a nightmare, and it was great to have something to protect my skin while staying cool (and looking good!). It was great for travel because the material was good for balling it up in a backpack and still not having it look very wrinkly when you wanted to wear it.

The fit is great--not as boxy as some of the other types of UPF shirts I have tried. I don't think the picture does it justice for how good it looks on (I thinkg the Amazon picture makes it look kind of boring).

I can't recommend this shirt highly enough. I have the white and it did get pretty dirty after weeks of backpacking, so I think I'll try a few other colors.
11 comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?