Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

I really, truly hate the short neck straps that come with cameras, a Samsung EX2F in this instance. The factory strap is so short I can't even see the screen clearly. I know from experience that the strap I use for my DSLR is way too big and heavy to use with this tiny camera.

So while browsing, I found this strap.

I'm in love.

I thought the connecting thread that actually holds the camera would be flimsy. It isn't. In fact, it is so thick that you need to wrap a piece of thread through it and then feed the thread through the camera eyelet to pull the thicker connector cord through.

In use, it works beautifully. My camera hangs comfortably on my left side. I can grab it quickly and smoothly run the connector fitting up the strap to shooting position. Very, very nice.

I would like it if the part that rides on my shoulder were a bit wider, but it is not a major issue.

Overall, this is the best strap I've ever used with a small camera.

Jerry
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.