October 5, 2015
I bought this knife to use as my “everyday” carry because of its size and the versatile tools that come with it. I expected average quality for the price I paid, but when I receive it I was pretty much blown away. This knife is simply awesome. The strength and durability of it remind me of the much larger and more expensive knives, yet this one is lightweight and can easily fit in my pocket. The blade is perfectly sharp, and as others have said the thickness of the blade will allow me to sharpen it for years and years without any problems of running out of material.
I will primarily be using the blade, scissors, bottle opener and occasionally the screwdriver when I’m in a jam or just don’t want to go to my toolbox, so those are the parts that I tried out first. These are not the standard “chintzy” that usually come with swiss army knives of this size. They are as strong as many of the tools in my toolbox, and can definitely handle most jobs when needed. And I always love having a bottle opener handy during Sunday football games!
Overall, I have to give this a 5-star + rating….it’s a great knife and I am actually planning on purchasing a few more as holiday gifts.
review imagereview image