Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 26, 2002
When I was in Third to Fourth grade I read A Cat Who Went to Paris. I fell in love with a cat named Norton, and a human, who put up with this regal feline's cat-titude. When I went to the bookstore and saw that he had a second book about the small cat, I spent all my christmas money (I was 11 and only had 15$ in my hands) on that book.
I started reading it in the car with the interior light and began again, the adventures of Norton the Cat. From starting at the Superbowl all the way to going home after spending time abroad in Paris. I was yet again hooked. There were touching parts, and some parts which made you want to laugh. In fact the part where Norm and Peter and everyone was piled into the car and stuck in Italian traffic had me rolling for an hour. Even now I get a good chuckle out of it when I read it over again.
I'll never forget the first time I heard that Norton had died. I was at the beauty shop reading People Magazine when I came across that article. I remember tears starting to burn in my eyes and people asking me what was wrong. When I showed them, they blamed it on me being a kid (I was 14). I'll never forget Norton nor Peter for the rest of my life.
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)