Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 15, 2012
I bought this laptop based on the previous reviewer's comments, thinking that I may have found a decently priced laptop great for my needs. I took advantage of buying the computer at a local Brandsmart at a cheaper price(hint hint) than Amazon prices. It's light weight, large screen, and the keyboard is very easy to handle.

My concerns after using my laptop for the past week:
1. The computer runs pretty slow for typical web browsing sites; I was very surprised by this because this is a brand new laptop and shouldn't have this issue as though it was infected with a virus that will slow down the processor.
2. There isn't a notification that warns of low battery life before shutting down in the middle of my work. I checked the settings and it is set to show a warning but for some reason doesn't show up at all.
3. The battery life isn't that impressive. I've had other laptops that I've used off and on, shutting it down when not in use, and this laptop doesn't seem to last more than a few hours of minimal use.

For the price, it's okay. But I am disappointed with the speed and battery life.
73 people found this helpful