Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon November 26, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was able to get this camera working with no trouble at all. I installed the PC based software and that worked great. To get at all the detailed settings, you need to go to the web interface for the camera. The camera supports two way audio, so you can talk to anyone who is at the camera location. I have my camera set up at my cabin in Wisconsin through WiFi and I can monitor the weather and the neighborhood dogs! Quality is great. I am really impressed with this camera and recommend it.

Notes:
- To get the software from the Lorex website, you must first go to this products web page, then you will find a tab on the bottom for downloads.
- WPS setup was fast and easy. Just hit the button on your router and then on the camera.
- Quality of the picture is really good. I can monitor the camera from my Android phone, Kindle Fire, and PC.
- Customer service was great and replied fast to my question. I wanted to know how to record only when the motion sensor when off, not all the time. Here are the details:
*******************
For motion setup, In the manual under SD card recording/Schedule. The general steps are:
1. Enable SD card recording in Schedule mode.
2. In the Schedule menu, set the SD recording for PIR, Motion or
PIR+Motion.
3. Create an everyday schedule that covers the entire day.
*******************