Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 13, 2009
I am very happy with my purchase. I had been watching this shoe for a few months before I decided to buy it. I was following it on a few different footwear sites to gather reviews. Eventually stock began running out when I decided to check out Amazon. The prices here beat everyone and included shipping. This was my first Amazon purchase and has guaranteed me as a return customer in the future.

The show is very soft around the foot but feels solid under my foot. It's very comfortable and as a slip-on, it's very easy to put on. The casual styling makes it a great driving shoe or simple preppy wear in the Spring/Summer/Fall. My only minor issue with it is the roomy area in the toe region. I would suggest ordering half a size small. Because of the extra room, I anticipate the shoe to eventually shoe a crease where the toes bend with each step. This hasn't begun to happen yet after 2 months, but then again I don't wear them every day.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?