Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 27, 2009
I was so excited by Scout's interview on the Charlie Rose program I immediately knew this book was going to be part of my growing Obama Historical Collection. My exctied trip to the bookstore left me very disappointed. The photographs were absolutely incredible. I was inspired all over again as I viewed the campaign from the very beginning.

However, I was so disappointed with the publishing/editing of the photos.
So many of them were poorly placed in the book by the publisher. I could not truly appreciate the wonderful work done by Scout because of the placement of the pictures. The large photos were spread between 2 pages and really couldn't be enjoyed.

I desperately wanted this book, but couldn't bring myself to buy it.
What's this?