Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on August 5, 2013
I was so excited to get this camera-
I tried the Nikon
I tried a lower priced Olympus
And then this- and I was say each one failed me-

First off, I am easy on my electronics, casual picture taker at the pool, a little bit at the beach- The olympus and Nikon leaked on me within the first week.

The Fujifilm xp200 took amazing pictures, the quality was exactly what I was hoping for.
3 weeks in we were at the pool and the screen turned green and all the pictures were coming out red. Turned off the camera, took out the battery- everything was dry, no leaks.
Put the battery back in turned on the camera and it took regular pictures, then went back to red pictures, green screen.

Amazon returned the item no questions asked and refunded our money.
55 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?