BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I rarely buy cookies from the store. I like to bake my own cookies. The problem with that is, then you have a whole lot of cookies around at about 75 calories each, you eat them and blow up to the size of a dirigible. To avoid that scenario, I only bake cookies when I have company and, if not, once in a while I try some packaged cookies.

I like the Vermont Country Store, so when I saw cookie buttons these at my local grocer in Maine, I thought I'd try the Maple flavor. Wow! A very nice, strong flavor of maple and good crunch. Terrific dunked in your coffee. Each cookie button is just 10 calories, and a 100-calorie serving is a satisfying snack. My store also has lemon and ginger flavors, which I'll be trying out soon.
What's this?