BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2010
Miracles Every Day is a chronicle of Dr. Issam Nemeh, a devout Catholic and physician, and many of the lives he touches. Dr. Nemeh is used of God for the healing of others, healings in both the spiritual realm as well as the physical realm. Dr. Nemeh's medical practice and ministry is based in Ohio where thousands gather in anticipation of a touch and a prayer from this wonderfully anointed man of God.

Maura Poston Zagrans has done an excellent job in describing Dr. Nemeh's ministry and chronicling the move of God in the lives of the people who go to Dr. Nemeh in search of healing. While reading this book, I was ushered into the presence of the Holy Spirit, and blessed with the privilege of experiencing the excitement and awe of patients who received a healing touch from God through Dr. Nemeh's ministry. I was so blessed to find confirmation within the pages of this book, confirmation for several things the Lord has taught me. This book inspired to me to take a step of faith in believing for the deeper things of God, and blessed me with a fresh revelation of the love of our Lord. The best part? The last chapter. All I can say is, wow!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Good Reads in exchange for writing a review.. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?