Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2003
This book delivered exactly what I was looking for. I have had a digital camera for three years, and realized that my lack of knowledge in the basic principals of photography was holding me back. Not only did this book explain clearly and effectively the basics of photography, but it taught me to get the most out of my digital camera's capabilities. I was getting frustrated and now I am enjoying my camera again.
I also wanted to learn what to look for in a higher-end camera down the line, and this was covered as well. I understand how to weigh the different features against the kind of pictures I want to take.
Well written and useful. I recommend it.
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?