Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 17, 2012
I've been playing COD since the first one. Always loved the series until the first black ops. MW3 was fun but got boring after the first month or two. I was very sceptical about this one figuring campaign would be just a linear junk heap like normal(don't get me wrong there always fun still)and the multiplayer would be like black ops 1 and I would quit instantly. Well I was wrong! I'm going to start with Campaign and whats changed and what is still the same.

Campaign:
Ok the campaign i thought was amazing! GREAT story that will make you wanting more. At the beginning of each mission you now get to create a class. You get to choose black ops 1 & 2 weapons while unlocking guns, attachments, camos, etc along the way. In BO2 they have you flying jets, driving trucks, control a tiny spider with a tazer (lol), AND you get to make decisions. Now driving the vehicles in awesome BUT it feels cheesy like always. I wish they had more decisions in the game as there are only 3 I believe. I never replayed the missions to choose the opposite of what I did the first time.

There's these new missions called Strike Force Missions. You have to defend point A,B,and C. You take command of say 4 squads with 4 soldiers in each. There's an A.G.R. (big walking robot), sentry guns, etc. and you are able to move any of them to any place you want. So you can put squad 1 behind that bunker of there, or squad 2 behind those pillars to guard B or even put all squads at one location if you wish. You are even able to take control of them if you so wish. It is basically an attempt at a RTS.

Zombies:
Ok zombies are the same zombies BUT with new game modes this time around!

Tranzit: This is my favorite game type. So you start off in a bus station. There is a bus that makes its rounds (it drives in a big circle around a huge town) and it makes a few stops along the way. Theres a bus stop, diner, farm, power plant, and the town. You can either stay on the bus the entire game or hop off to stay and defend one area. There is now building in the game. No you cant build bunkers, but you can build say a riot shield, electric trap, and a hole bunch of other sweet things. You even have to build the pack a bunch!

Grief: This one is pretty fun. What this one is, is there are 2 teams of 4. You can either help each other out(you cant talk to them) or let them die. You can only revive your teammates and not the enemy team. There isn't much to say about this one as its really just survival with 2 teams. My only con about this is when the enemy team dies you have to survive (i'm ok with this) BUT once the rounds over the game just ends. I wish it would keep going until your team died out OR they enemy just would just respond.

Survival: I have yet to play this but i'm fairly certain its the same as all the other zombies.

Multiplayer:
The grand finale, the main thing everyone talks about.. MULTI PLAYER
Ok I really like multiplayer but what I do hate is it seems that its extremely hard to string together killstreaks. I have yet to see anybody with a killstreak higher then say 10 kills. You could easily do it in team deathmatch but really not much else. They made a lot of guns weak but have extreme fire rate. It's hard to explain but it is a problem that I hate. I'n every other COD I could get say a UAV every 10 seconds lol and this one i'm lucky to get 2 the entire game. There is still a panic knife but if you take your secondary or primary gun off there is a combat knife. Think BF3 where you hold Y to pull out your knife. Killstreaks are now scorestreaks where just about everything gets you points. So say a uav is 325 points and a kill is 100. You need 3 kills and a assist for 25 or whatever else that gets you points(capturing flags). Spawns are ok, not terrible but definitely not the best. There are no more face paints or money system. Now its tokens. 1 token for a level up. Your guns still level up and then you can prestige them 2 times. The first time lets you put your clan tag on the gun and the 2nd lets you put your emblem on it. When you prestige at level 55 you get 1 token for a reward which lets you buy 1 Custom class, reset stats, reset tokens and then you get 1 token for any gun you want to get. For custom emblems there are 32 layers now which are all unlocked. Most guns are balanced except a few Sub machine guns.. the usual COD. This game is a huge camp fest, more than any other cod to date lol. I can't think of much else but if i do I will update later.. I had so much to write but I forgot it all! lol.

Overall I really love the game. A lot better than the first in my opinion. I loved campaign as I thought it was pretty "epic", zombies of course and then multiplayer. I just wish you wouldn't die so fast so i could actually get some of the higher killstreaks.
What's this?