Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 12, 2008
Disclaimer: I am not a gamer -- this is all new to me -- I'll be brief.

I was shocked to see only one other review. This game sets an impressive (artistic) mood with its muted colors, snow falling, islands, ice bergs, and the entire story line.

Its an arcade type game -- not a flight simulator. The fact that you can hit certain targets to gain new ammo might (understandably) be a downer for the purist. For everyone else, this game is great fun and, for me at least, a significant challenge -- enough to certainly keep my interest.

As the previous reviewer noted: The various missions and assignments add to the thrill and continual newness of the game. I have no regrets with my purchase. I'd be surprised if anyone else would either.
0Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?