Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on March 30, 2012
I received this product and was initially excited. I was thrilled to see that an armband was made so I didn't have to remove my iPhone from the Otterbox.

It is well made and fits around my arm, with the extension.

Two major problems. MAJOR problems.

First, the case is very, very tight on the phone/case. I was worried it would rip when I was trying to slide the case in and out.

Second, and most troubling, the armband has a plastic window on it. That means there are TWO layers of plastic over your iphone--the otterbox and the arm band. When the iPhone is in the arm band, it is unable to be used. No changing music. No changing apps. Nothing. Remember how hard I said it was to take out? Exactly. When I run, I listen to pandora and I want to be able to switch songs, and such.

Bottom line: This case, although well made, doesn't fit the bill for me. Maybe if you are a runner who just straps on the music and goes, it might work for you. I'd still be worried it'd eventually rip the rubber skin on my otterbox.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.