Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 3, 2006
In order to have something to do together, my daughter & I have begun learning Spanish. The idea is great, but finding programs that work for both of us has been more than challenging. There are great CDs out there for adults, but they move to quickly for her & just aren't very much fun. Whats worse, the other kid CD I've tried requires the book in order to get anything out of it. That just doesn't work for us since we do most of our learning in the car.

Having said all that, the Beth Manner's CD is the best thing I have ever come across. It teaches you, just like the adult CDs do, but more slowly so that you can really grasp it & with songs that keep it exciting for kids. It is disapointing, as someone else mentioned, that the pronunciation is not like that in Spain or Mexico (or like most Spanish speaking people's in our area), but that is a tolerable fault.

I also wish the CDs were longer. It was over rather quickly, but seeings how no other kids CD I've come across even compares to the quality of this one its well worth it.
23 people found this helpful