Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

on September 30, 2009
So disappointing. I don't think my star rating would be so long were I not an addicted Outlander fan.

Claire and Jamie are the reason I fell in love with the series. Where the heck are they in this book? If I wanted to read about John and William, I would read Lord John's series.

I don't want a bridge to another series about different characters. If you're done writing about Claire and Jamie, then finish their series and start a new one for the new characters. It's as though the author spent the last few years working on 3 different books and then thought, "Oh crap, I'm supposed to be writing an Outlander sequel", combined the seperate books she'd been working on, and hastily wrote Claire&Jamie portions to *try* to tie it all together.

I'm very sad. I feel like I've been waiting years for a reunion with long-lost friends only to find they've skipped town and sent their cousins to meet me instead.
66 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.