Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OF THE BEST RATING!!!, October 24, 2012
This review is from: My Kind of Christmas (A Virgin River Novel Book 20) (Kindle Edition)
I am a HUGE fan of Robyn Carr and the Virgin River series. It is one of my absolute favorites and I anxiously await each new release. Every time I start a new book in the series, it makes me want to go back and reread the series from the beginning. It is like visiting with old friends and meeting new ones. I just love to wrap myself up in the comfort of these stories. I have reread the Virgin River series more times than I can count and will continue to do so.

I was so not disappoint in My Kind Of Christmas. It was everything that I look forward to and love about this series. I don't think that I have gotten through a book in this series without being emotionally affected~in some way~by the struggle of such wonderful and lovable characters and their journey towards a HEA.

Oh...Patrick *sigh* I just loved him and Angie so much right from the beginning. They were perfect for each other and captured my heart. I loved how each of them gave the other exactly what they needed. Patrick was able to find the peace he so desperately needed in Angie and she was able to find the strength and confidence she was lacking in Patrick. I was so rooting for their HEA!!!

The Riordan brothers are so funny and loving and dysfunctional. I love how they interact with each other and especially with their mother.

Each book in the Virgin River series continues to be fresh and new and I will never get tired of reading them or looking forward to more. As with every other book in this series, I was able to lose myself in the story and I wasn't ready to leave Patrick and Angie and look forward to reading more about them through out the series.

What I find myself loving about Robyn's writing and why I continue to come back to this series is the hope. In each of the books the hero and/or heroine are struggling with some tragedy/trauma in their lives and hoping to come to Virgin River to find healing and peace. What they find, usually pretty quickly, is the love of their life and so much more. That in this little tiny town, they find everything that they didn't even know they needed. Love this!! :)
I want Virgin River and these characters to be real and even as I say good~bye at the end of each book, I do so knowing that I will be returning. Thank you, Robyn, so much for that!! :)

Obviously, My Kind Of Christmas is going into my keeper pile alongside the rest of this series to be reread. BEST OF THE BEST rating.

****ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin MIRA~Thank you so much!!! :)

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]