Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 6, 2012
I bought my first pair of Mizuno Wave Enigmas at the NYC Marathon expo in November last year. The phenomenal fit and comfort had me grinning from the very first steps, and I love how light they are on my feet. For Christmas, I asked for another pair - so now I have them in both color designs.

The only times I'm not wearing one of my pairs of Enigmas are when I'm wearing the Wave Cabrakans on the gravel (and often muddy) trails. Truth is, I'm turning into one of those people who wears running shoes almost all the time. My feet (knees & hips!) are so happy in my Mizunos that I feel as if I'm being punished when I have to wear so-called "real" shoes.

Dear Mizuno, one request please? I need more than two color/design choices in order to flaunt my greatest assets with a wider fashion range :0)

*Don't forget to size up 1/2 to a full size. If you've never been evaluated - arch, stride, pronation, etc. - by an expert, hit your local running/tri store. It's free, and a professional assessment that gets you into the right kind of shoe can transform your comfort and performance. If you've been evaluated but it's been more than 5 years, you might want to be checked again; like a lot of things body-wise, changes occur over time as we age. You wouldn't slack on having your vision checked, would you? Accurate fit and the proper type of shoes are just as crucial to your fitness health.
0Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.