Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 16, 2014
Here's a strange one. I can appreciate Injustice: Gods Among Us on Vita. It's beautiful. It's fluid. Plays well. But it's basically a street fighter / Mortal Kombat kind of fighting game with cool characters and graphics. If you like that then you'll absolutely love this game.

The hitch is that it confirmed what I was feeling, that I'm tired of the 2D fighting games. I still enjoy the Virtual Fighter/Dead Or Alive grappling style games, but just couldn't get into Injustice. I love the DC universe as well but maybe I'm just at a burn-out period of these 2D fighting games. It's very possible that years of playing Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and other Capcom have jaded me. But I'm not about to ding Injustice: Gods Among Us for my own disposition.

I really wanted to love Injustice: Gods Among Us but I couldn't. So if you love these style fighting games and the DC universe then this is the game for you. If you're not a fan of fighting games or this style of fighting games then just loving DC comics won't make you love this game. It's still a fighting game at it's heart and you can't change someone's heart.

Highly recommended for fans of the genre. For grappling fans you probably should try Dead Or Alive or get Tekken from the Playstation store online.
What's this?