Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 3, 2014
I received the watch earlier than expected, it did not come with a case or instruction, it came bubble wrapped and with an envelope. As for the watch it was a bit large so I removed a few of the links, the pins are rusted and filthy so I might replace the band, that might be the reason why it gets stuck when flexing the watch but for the price, it's not a big deal. The battery on mine is fine for now, but I've only had the watch for a day so time will tell. Setting the time is simple, the other modes are a bit confusing so I didn't bother with them, only the time, month, and day. The minutes are different than the picture, mine has 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, ("."), (".."), ("..."), ("...."), ("."), (".."), ("..."), ("...."), ("....."), on the left side, in that order, I was hoping it would match the picture because it looks easier to read, it doesn't bother me that much, I'm already getting used to it.

As for the weight of the watch, it is a bit heavy, I would suggest taking it off if you're going to be running, working out, skating, swimming, or anything that involves your arms flailing about. One last thing, about the band, it is tough to fit it properly, I spent about an hour finding the correct size I am comfortable with, luckily my wrist is not to big nor to small so its almost perfect size, it gets trapped on the bottom of my wrist causing my wrist to get locked into place, small annoyance but nothing to get worked up about. I haven't checked if it's waterproof, I'm sure that it is but I'm not the type to dip my electronics in water to find out, so hopefully when the time comes and it makes contact with water, it doesn't disappoint.

That's my review on it, I hope you found it intriguing, I would still recommend this watch even with a few problems that could easily be ignored, or fixed. For the price, it was worth it, I wouldn't spend over 15$ for it though, thats just my opinion, if there's any questions that I didn't answer, or you need help with anything, feel free to leave something in the comment section about it. Thank You for reading my review, I hope that it was helpful.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?