Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 27, 2012
I had the demo of this game on my laptop and was addicted to it but didn't want to buy the whole thing. I found the full game here for only $10 and downloaded straight to my comp. I was hooked for a week!! My family thought I was crazy cause every time they'd look over I was playing it and I'm not at all into video games!
It's def worth buying if you like straight forward and easy to understand games. I'm not into newer games as I feel like the controllers are wayy to confusing. This isn't the case.
1 helpful vote