Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 6, 2013
I bought packs of Disney Cuddly Bodysuits in two sizes (3-6 and 6-9 months) because I knew that what a baby uses the most are simple, comfy bodysuits at home. The price was great for cute, colorful bodysuits, thus I didn't expect them to be very sturdy or thick, I just needed spare clothes for those moments when you have to change the baby for four times in a day!
Well, as they arrived, I was impressed with the quality. The fabric is somewhat thick, not at all like a 2 pack of Gerber bodysuits that my sister gave me as a gift. The Gerber is so thin that I only use it underneath other clothes, or as pajamas, because they are kind of transparent and I don't think it looks like my baby is well dressed. Living in a tropical country, my baby usually wears only a bodysuit even when we go to run errands around the city, and I want her to look good. In these, she looks comfy and cute, and it is not transparent.
As for the fitting, I don't know if my baby is too big or if they fit somewhat small, but I started using the 3-6 months size as soon as she turned 2 months. It still has room for her to grow, so I think it will fit all the way through 5 or 6 months. The last thing I love about all Disney Bodysuits is that they have two rows of snaps on the bottom. Since I Cloth Diaper my baby, the volume in her bottom is much bigger than babies that use disposables, so having the extra row is perfect because I don't have to use a bigger size, which would look baggy on the upper part to fit her on the bottom.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink