Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2010
I got this watch today, and was pleased with the way it looked. The leather strap looks great and the face of the watch offers exceptional readability.

However, I right away noticed that the chronograph is not exactly at 0. It was a little bit before. The same thing happened when the second hand reached 60/0. It was also a little bit before the actual 0 on the dial. it was a minor difference, but enough for me to know that I wouldn't be able to tolerate it, especially since I paid 300 bucks for this watch. I also did a bit of research, and somebody else on here noticed the exact same thing with another Armani Model. So I don't know what they are doing wrong, but I figured it would be a general problem and hence not worth getting replacement for, but rather switching to another brand all together.

So all in all, it's a fantastic looking watch if you are willing to live with the tiny discrepancy between 0 on the dial and 0 on the second hand. I personally was bothered too much to let it slide.
15 helpful votes