Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 5, 2012
I've been wearing the same pair of Red Wing boots for well over a year now, and while the boots themselves are still on decent condition, they have no insulation, and the leather has cracked and torn over the years, making my feet even more vulnerable to the cold. For this winter I decided to purchase a pair of wool thermal socks, and I settled on these because Dickies is a good brand ,and the price was very low.

I bought 2 pairs, and I've been wearing them for my everyday socks since then! They are warm when the weather is cold, but don't stifle my feet when things are warmer, and they are very comfortable and soft.

Excellent socks that I would definitely recommend.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?