Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2011
If you are expecting an elegant leather cover such as my wife has with her Kindle Keyboard (with built-in light) then you'll be disappointed. But I didn't want that - her cover added a bit much weight and bulk for my liking, and I preferred to take her kindle out of the case if I was planning to use it for any length of time (when she wasn't looking - she was worried I'd bend or break a clip).

This case suits me fine. It's smart looking and adds relatively little to the weight and dimensions. The kindle touch fits very securely without straps or clips, and the cover provides that extra protection for being carried around in my laptop bag or the leg pockets of my cargo pants. I like that the front cover allows a traditional two-handed reading position, or, folding it all the way around, a convenient one-handed configuration. I've had no need to take it out of cover (and it's not really designed for a lot of "in and out" of that sort).

Price didn't bother me because it was a gift :-). A discrete fastener for the front cover might have been nice, but I haven't seen this as a problem as yet.
14 helpful votes