Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 7, 2013
I have to admit I am not a fast reader but I finished this book in just a few hours. It is not your ordinary recipe book. It is a very informative manual on juicing with a STORY. It flows beautifully and on your journey through the book, you will learn all you need to know about juicing in very informal and fun way.
I am not a novice to juicing but I was still able to find useful tips. My only wish is that I owned this book when I first started juicing. Some of the topics discussed such as how to pick a juicer, what to do with pulp, how to store juice, how to stick to juicing etc. is what makes the book truly priceless. Further more, it does not only provide many wonderful and delicious recipes, Farnoosh teaches you how to make up your own concoctions. I routinely come back to the "What does and does not work together" chapter.
Throughout the book you will find other juicers' stories which bring the topic of juicing into real life. These are just ordinary people like us and it shows you that you can do it too! Enjoy the many benefits of juicing. I healed my eczema in 4 months!
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.