Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2012
I finally found a site with instructions:

1) Tap the watch to bring up the time.
2) Tap it 8 times, holding it for a few seconds on the last tap
3) The "Hour" LED will blink faster, this means you are ready to set the hour. Tap it until you are on the right hour, then let it go out.
4) Repeat steps 1) and 2). Once the Hour LED is blinking fast again, Hold it again and your "minutes" LEDS should also blink. Tap until you are on the right minute (if you go past, you'll have to tap around the whole dial!) Let it go out.
5) Tap again and it should read the right time.

Just got my watch about 2 hours ago. The watch isn't bad quality for the price, but it came with a nice gouge in it. E-mailed the seller to see about a replacement, but man was I glad I found in the instructions for it.

tags: instructions, set time, how to

-- UPDATE --- 2/3/13

I am still really liking this watch and it's the only one I've been wearing for awhile now. I get a ton of compliments from people when they first see it and they are amazed at the cost because it looks like it should cost a lot more. I then point out the part that looks like a brain, and then they think it's even better. Then when I make it light up, that doesn't really get to them because that's kind of a techie thing, but I like it. The funnest part is the story about how to set it because the instructions that come with this thing are horrendous.

I haven't had any problems with the band coming apart or falling off the watch, so it goes to show that not all things can be made equally. I dared wear the watch in the shower and haven't had any problems because of it. I figured with $15 including shipping I had nothing to lose -- I would just buy another one if the water ruined it, but it's still working just fine. The funny part about that is, is that the water activates it sometimes so be ready for that.

I highly recommend getting this watch. It looks elegant, the design on the face is really cool, and you're bound to get compliments. I even raised the star review from 3 to 4 because I've enjoyed this watch so much.

Hope this helps!