Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 26, 2013
After the news that Cote de Pablo would not return to NCIS for S11, some of my friends in the NCIS fandom, who share my love of Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo's amazing chemistry and were mourning the loss of it with me, urged me to check out Farscape. They assured me that John and Aeryn's relationship is one for the ages. It took several episodes into Season 1 to get used to the Muppets, but just as my friends said, the time will come when you no longer see them as puppets. Since I am a softie for a love story, my favorite episodes always revolve around John and Aeryn. In season 2, I loved The Way We Weren't, The Princess Trilogy, and the last four episodes of the season. I was warned that I had to be ready to immediately watch the season 3 premiere after Die Me, Dichotomy. That's definitely true.

I am definitely enjoying this series and recommend it to anyone who likes action packed sci fi and a love story. John and Aeryn remind me quite a bit of Tony and Ziva. John, the space cowboy who is a pop culture aficionado, who found his soulmate in Aeryn, the woman trained from birth to be a soldier.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink